- 2018 W Jackson Ave, Spokane, WA 99205
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1614 Sqft
- Classic Craftsman in the Audubon Park area. Doll home to perfection. Huge 30X30 heated and insulated garage with shop with alley private entrance. Hardwood floors, tall ceilings and covered & lighted private patio for entertaining. Cozy, close to everything and wonderful neighborhood. School and playground across street. South side of street for sunshine warmth.
- Casey Rd, Newport, WA 99156
- Heavily Treed 5 Acres, minutes to Diamond Lake public access, easy commute to Newport & Spokane. Paved road, access to power & phone at road, awesome building site, near nature, near perfect!!
- 12712 W 6th Ave, Cheney, WA 99004
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1480 Sqft
- This immaculate, remodeled residence on 1.3 level acres offers convenient, country living! The ground floor home offers single level living with 2 bd, 1 ba, laundry room, and a spacious, eat-in kitchen. On the 2nd floor, a cozy, private 600 sf, 1 bd, 3/4 ba unit provides a perfect place for guests, home office, or rental income. Other features include RV parking, detached 2-car garage, and 2 out buildings. Easy access to I-90 minutes to downtown Spokane, Fairchild AFB, Amazon, EWU, schools, lakes, & more.
- Blk A Devils W 2nd Dr, Cusick, WA 99119
- In the heart of the beautiful Selkirk Mountains, this beautiful 2+ acres is waiting for you. Just NW of Cusick, WA. Close to the Pend Orielle River. This could be a perfect home site for you or a cabin in the woods. All of the outdoor adventures you have dreamed of. There is a boat launch just a short distance away. These 2 lots offer secluded peace and quiet. 10 minutes from the town of Cusick.
- 3515 E 37th Ave, Spokane, WA 99223
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1998 Sqft
- Hard to find contemporary on South Hill. Beautiful landscaped yard. Near shopping and schools. Home has water softener. 4th bedroom does not have closet. Wet bar for entertaining. Deck off back. To honor our Vets, seller is offering $500 rebate to Veterans. All appliance stay.
- 1211 W Chelan Ave, Spokane, WA 99205
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1266 Sqft
- This is it. Right price, right home, beautiful remodel, new carpets, windows, counter tops, appliances. Washer/Dryer on main floor. Bay windows - built ins informal dining room, large porch. Master suite, heated garage & work space. 95% furnace.
- 1914 W Maxine Ave, Spokane, WA 99208
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1935 Sqft
- This 2 level Burlington Plan Home from Homestead Builders has the open concept. Huntwood Cabinets add elegance to the home. The appliances are matching Whirlpool. This home boasts a master bedroom suite. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets on the front porch!
- 814 S Ash St, Spokane, WA 99204
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2385 Sqft
- Victoria perfection in this classic (turn of the century) South Hill home in the Cannons Addition neighborhood! High quality remodel and updates already completed in the 3 bathrooms. Victoria perfection. Beautiful hardwood floors accentuate the home. Large upstairs master has walk in closet and beautiful windows. The other 2 bedrooms have many unique design features, built in, and angles begging for the designer in you. Newer 2 1/2 car garage with covered walkway. Large corner lot. Next to bus stop.
- 1107 E Brierwood Dr, Spokane, WA 99218
- 6 Beds · 3 Baths · 3778 Sqft
- Rare Magnificent Rancher in Forest Glen. 6 Bedrooms (1 non-egress), master has walkout to deck, formal dining. Huge living room + informal living room w/gas fireplace, large kitchen & island & pantry. Laundry on main, breakfast nook, great theater-game room, mirrored workout room, craft room, large deck with hot tub and private views. Private back yard with 10X12 storage shed. RV parking, central air & central vaccum, gas furnace & water heater. No HOA fees, close to parks, shopping and Mead Schools.